Trading foreign exchange carries a considerable level of risk and may not be suitable to all individuals. Therefore, one should carefully consider his/her risk appetite before venturing into trading.
By continuing your access on the CMS Invest and Academy platform, you consent to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. CMS Invest and Academy is an online trading platform, not a financial advisor. And therefore, may not be responsible for profits or losses in your personal trades. You also agree that we are not liable for any trading decision or action carried by you based on news, information, opinion, or any material published through our website or platform.
2. However, our signal services can be guaranteed with over 80% accuracy, and our trading and educational plans are 100% fulfilling.
3. Ensure you only contact the addresses on our (CMS Invest and Academy) website page, for we cannot be held responsible for your dealings with impersonators.
4. Kindly ensure you follow strict security measures to guard your account from impostors. Never expose your account details to a 3rd party individual.
5. Our services are often updated, and we owe nobody any explanation. However, our subscribers are often given prior notice before the change of events.
6. CMS Invest and Academy reserves the exclusive rights to deny account registration by either the Direct or Indirect trader, or any account application by either category.
7. At the event of a trader suspending or closing his/her trading account, CMS Invest and Academy should be contacted.
8. However, a trader’s account can be abruptly shut down by the platform when;
(a) CMS Invest and Academy considers that you have used the platform in a fraudulent manner or for illegal and/or unlawful or improper purposes;
(b) Considers that you have deliberately provided incomplete or inaccurate information when registering with the site or during our verification processes;
(c) Is requested to do so by the police, any governmental or other regulatory authority, court or other authority of competent jurisdiction, law or applicable regulation;
(d) Your account is deemed to be dormant.
Fixed Account: Withdrawal from this account can only be made at the end of the contracted duration. And also, the interest rates calculated are compounded.
Savings Account: Withdrawal can be made at any time, any day. However, the interest rates are not compounded.
All transactions on the platform, either deposit or withdrawal orders, take a maximum of 24 hours to be executed. However, 24 hours being the maximum duration, only applies to exceptional cases when our server gets congested. Conventionally, it takes an estimate of 2 to 5 hours for orders to be executed.
Subscription to our signal service lasts for 30 days, after which a trader is expected to renew for continuous access.
A trading account owned by a direct trader on the platform, particularly by alumni, will be shut down after three (3) months of inactivity.
While a trading account owned by the indirect trader is shut down after 7 days of inactivity.
If a trader violates any terms and conditions on the platform, such trader’s account will be deactivated and his/her trading money refunded, with immediate effect.
NOTE: An account shut down loses every of its records on the platform, and consequently, every down-line linked to such an account. Therefore, the holder of such an account will be required to re-register as a new user in order to access the services on the platform.